Adalene Heirloom Collection Doll
C O L L E C T I O N D O L L S
full-size heirloom doll - scented with organic lavender
I am thrilled to introduce Adalene, a charming girl who loves chasing butterflies and looking for the first star of nightfall. Her favorite color sky blue and gold. She has a hand embroidered face and is dressed in a removable butterfly floral linen and sequin romper that ties at the neck with a vintage grosgrain ribbon from the 1930's. The back of the romper is natural linen. She has cream wool felt hair and the back of her head and bow is a pastel blue silk dupioni. Her body is made of natural linen with organic dried lavender mixed with her belly stuffing for a calming and soothing scent. Adalene is looking for her happily ever after home!
Adalene is 20 inches from head to toe.
*see photos of Cosette for size reference in the last two photos
A bit about River & Fleur™
Harking back to a time when toys were truly treasured, becoming an heirloom for generations, River & Fleur dolls are each handmade with utmost care, and meant not only as one of a kind display pieces for collectors, but are made to be loved and partake in countless make-believe adventures.
Collection dolls are recommended for children age three and up due to removable clothing. However, there are no small parts on Adalene and she can loved by little ones with supervised play.
- River & Fleur dolls are made from linen and other high quality materials such as cotton and silk
- Details are hand embroidered and hand sewn
- Each and every doll is one of a kind
- Collection dolls are lightly scented with organic dried lavender
- All clothes are removable for gentle dress-up play, edges are sewn or have french seams for longevity
- Body seams are double stitched for maximum hug-ability
Adalene is one of a kind and ready to ship!