Oslo Winter Booties in Ivory
Oslo Winter Booties in Organic Cotton and Wool Blend
Everything about a new baby is quite incredible, but there is something about their impossibly tiny toes that makes me swoon. When my children were newborns I would hold both of their teeny feet in one hand, baffled by their doll-like perfectness. Now imagine, ::gasp::, that those precious footsies became cold. I know what you're thinking, "My goodness no!", and I couldn't agree more.
Hence, the baby bootie, in silky organic cotton, keeping little piggies nice and toasty. These booties pair wonderfully with other cozy accessories from the Oslo line.
Ivory with black yarn tie
- Amazingly soft certified organic cotton yarn for bootie and wool and acrylic blend yarn for the cuff and tie
- From the winter inspired Oslo line, these booties cover ankles and reach onto baby's legs for more cozy coverage. They can be worn alone or coupled with socks or tights for an extra layer of warmth on chilly days
- Black yarn tie for adjustability and ease of wear (no wrestling to put on these booties!)
- Completely flexible to bend with baby
- Each pair of heirloom booties are crocheted by hand, with love
- I recommend spot cleaning or hand washing and laying flat to dry
These booties are handmade and made to order. Please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for production; which may increase during the holiday time period. If you are in need a set of booties in a rush, please contact me first for availability at email@example.com